We were unable to send the item.
The first Delta Waterfowl Duck Hunters EXPO will be held at the Statehouse Convention Center in Little Rock July 29-31.
Presented by Federal Ammunition, attractions include:
- The Realtree Duck Hunters stage with presentations from Justin Martin from Duck Dynasty, Billy Campbell from Dr. Duck, Jared Mophett from Honey Brake Lodge and more.
- The Eukanuba/Lucky Duck Duck Dog stage features training techniques, tips and equipment from Chris Akin and Josh Miller, plus professional duck health advice from Dr. John Myers.
- The BOSS Shotshells Delta Waterfowl Stage with presentations from Dr. Frank Rohwer, Dr. Scott Petrie, Dr. Chris Nicolai, John Devney, Joel Brice, Matt Chouinard, Mike Buxton and more.
- Remington lures from the Delta Marsh Display. Author and historian Paul Wait will be on hand to sign copies of his new book “Delta Waterfowl: How the Duck Hunters Organization Shaped Waterfowl Conservation in North America.” And award-winning lure sculptor Pat Gregory of Bloomington, Illinois will feature vintage Delta swamp lures from sculptors such as Duncan Ducharme, Torry Ward and Dr. Miles Pirnie. Gregory will also give interactive sculpting and painting demonstrations.
- The Federal Ammunition Delta Waterfowl Duck Hunters EXPO exhibit hall.
- The World Cut Duck Call Championship presented by Mack’s PrairieÃ¢€¯Wings and Drake.
- The Eukanuba Duck Dog Parade to the gate of the Convention Center.
The Delta Federal Munitions Champions Luncheon on Saturday will recognize outstanding scientists, volunteers and conservationists.
Ticket prices are $10 per day (kids 16 and under free), $25 for a three-day pass, and $50 for lunch on July 30.