We were unable to send the item.
The Little Rock Convention & Visitors Bureau has launched a mobile pass highlighting the city’s top cycling attractions, the Little Rock Pedal Pass.
It follows the May launch of the organization’s first pass, the Little Rock Attractions Pass.
The Bike Pass, developed with technology company Bandwango, is a free program with more than 50 central Arkansas bike trails and routes presented in a passport-style format. It is open to residents and visitors.
While hiking the featured trails, participants can check in at each trailhead using their phone’s built-in GPS to start winning prizes.
Tiered incentives include:
- Initial Pass Registration: Little Rock Pedal Pass branded sticker
- 5 check-ins: Big on Cycling sticker and Big on Little Rock Cycling bandana
- 15 registrations: 15 entries in the quarterly draw worth $500
- 30 registrations: 30 entries in the quarterly draw worth $500
- 51 registrations: 51 entries in the quarterly draw worth $500
The quarterly raffle prize package includes a Big on Little Rock fondo-style cycling jersey and entry to next year’s top Little Rock cycling events, including the Big Dam Bridge 100, Little Rock Gran Fondo, Rock and River City Classic Tour.
“We are excited to continue to grow our Little Rock Pass program,” said LRCVB President and CEO Gina Gemberling in a press release. “With growing interest in cycling at all levels and the addition of new cycling experience opportunities in Little Rock and central Arkansas, we hope the Little Rock Pedal Pass will further encourage people get out and explore Little Rock on two wheels.”